Engineering Team Lead - Workflows & Efficiency
Our engineering organization is built with small, cross-functional teams where Engineers, Product Managers, and Product Designers work side by side to solve customer problems. Each team owns a part of our business and takes care of it, from feature ideas to usage analysis.
Workflows & Efficiency Team believes every organization should be able to allow their applicants to safely control data consent, be able to engage their candidates with a smooth offering experience, and be able to ensure their candidates' hire is efficiently administered.
We are looking for an experienced engineer that would like to grow as a people leader. Engineering Team Leads at SmartRecruiters spend around 50% of their time managing people and collaborating with stakeholders and 50% of their time designing and building products. Team Leads represent their teams externally, help others grow, and ensure the team's discovery and delivery work runs smoothly.
What will you do:
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Product Designers on building the next-generation product
- Oversee roadmap discovery and delivery
- Take ownership of the designated services
- Drive engineering excellence inside the team
- Mentor and coach other engineers
- Contribute to the full life-cycle of the product (including problem discovery, prototyping, design, implementation, and measuring adoption)
- Build services with Java / Node.js (Express, Nest.js) / Angular - depending on your background (frontend/backend)
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
SmartRecruiters enables Hiring Without Boundaries™ by freeing talent acquisition teams from legacy applicant tracking software. SmartRecruiters’ next-generation platform serves as the hiring operating system for 4,000 customers like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa. Companies with business-critical hiring needs turn to SmartRecruiters for best-of-breed functionality, world-class support, and a robust ecosystem of third-party applications and service providers.
- Experience in designing, developing, and operating distributed web-based systems
- Experience in supporting end-to-end product lifecycle (from product discovery, solutioning, system design, implementation, production rollout, and optimization)
- Passion for supporting team members in their career growth
- Excellent technical project management and communication skills
- Good understanding of agile processes and techniques
- Strong domain modeling skills - including refactoring existing domains
- Strong command of the English language, both written and verbal
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Working at SmartRecruiters
At SmartRecruiters, we believe in "hiring without boundaries." Our vision is simple: make hiring easy, transparent, and efficient. We also believe in creating a people-first workplace, with our compan
TeaserDiversity & Inclusion
At SmartRecruiters, we’re on a mission to make our workplace the best it can be, and that includes ensuring we are an open, inclusive and diverse employer. We’re enjoying celebrating Pride because it’
As a Strategic People Partner at SmartRecruiters, I spend a majority of my time enabling people managers and their teams to be the most effective they can be. If we want people who are inspired and re
TeaserFrom Our Leaders
Every year, millions of people across the globe are faced with some element of mental illness. It affects individuals, families, communities and organizations, and it is estimated that workplace stres
When companies talk about their mission and values, it can be difficult to tell if they’re just well-intentioned words or if they actually resonate with their customers and employees. At SmartRecrui
Ten years in tech feels like an eternity, but I joined SmartRecruiters in April 2012 and haven’t looked back. I was engineer number seven at the company, and we were just setting up an office in Kra
Jobs you have shown an interest in