Enterprise Account Executive
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
As an Enterprise Account Executive, your core objective is new logo acquisition by taking on a solutions approach to the pursuit of enterprise deals across multiple verticals.
What you’ll deliver:
- Actively source and pursue every qualified opportunity to secure logos using multiple channels
- Maps complex enterprise accounts, building consensus, ultimately negotiating/closing license and professional services agreements
- Deliver engaging solutions-oriented sales presentations virtually and in-person
- Establish strong working relationships with key client stakeholders
- Engage with internal colleagues in marketing and inside sales to create a strategy, messaging and sales collateral tailored for your portfolio of business
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities within a designated territory of enterprise companies (10,000+ employees) seeking opportunities to uplevel or replace their existing recruitment platforms
- Acquire industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors
- Anticipate, mitigate, and manage deal risks appropriately and delivers dependable forecasts
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
- Minimum of 5 years of enterprise/cloud software sales experience, successfully selling high-level corporate software/technology solutions at the executive level
- Previous experience selling enterprise HR/HCM Applications to enterprise/multi-national companies
- Confident in demonstrating software and building ROI presentations
- Strong ability to build rapport and relations with key stakeholders at all levels
- Expert-level solution selling experience, exposure to The Challenger Sale strategy/methodology, or similar preferred
- Ability to successfully work remotely and travel at least 30%
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Working at SmartRecruiters
At SmartRecruiters, we believe in "hiring without boundaries." Our vision is simple: make hiring easy, transparent, and efficient. We also believe in creating a people-first workplace, with our compan
TeaserDiversity & Inclusion
At SmartRecruiters, we’re on a mission to make our workplace the best it can be, and that includes ensuring we are an open, inclusive and diverse employer. We’re enjoying celebrating Pride because it’
As a Strategic People Partner at SmartRecruiters, I spend a majority of my time enabling people managers and their teams to be the most effective they can be. If we want people who are inspired and re
TeaserFrom Our Leaders
Every year, millions of people across the globe are faced with some element of mental illness. It affects individuals, families, communities and organizations, and it is estimated that workplace stres
When companies talk about their mission and values, it can be difficult to tell if they’re just well-intentioned words or if they actually resonate with their customers and employees. At SmartRecrui
Ten years in tech feels like an eternity, but I joined SmartRecruiters in April 2012 and haven’t looked back. I was engineer number seven at the company, and we were just setting up an office in Kra
Jobs you have shown an interest in