Part-Time Office Manager (Kraków)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We're looking for an energetic and detail-oriented candidate to ensure our office remains organized and is an inviting and productive place to work. As a first impression expert, we need you to hit the ground running as the "go-to" person, by learning our systems and applying your organizational skills, you’ll be enhancing and supporting the overall in-office employee experience.
Due to the scope of responsibilities and the need to visit the office, we are looking for a person who is located in the city where the office is located - Kraków.
- You’ll get to create a fun, efficient, and organized workplace by planning and maintaining our People Team-sponsored social routines (meet-ups, onsite parties, happy hours, workshops, virtual events, and much more) both on-site and virtually
- You’ll act as the primary point of contact for office-based employees for any office-related questions
- You’ll help decorate our office and make it a place that makes people excited to come to the office.
- You will order snacks, and drinks, manage & negotiate contracts & inventory, and build relationships with our service providers (internet, cleaning staff, property management, etc.) You will oversee all of the office procurement and manage the contracts & inventory with our service providers (from cleaning to property management and everything else)
- You’ll manage health and safety regulations for our office
- You will assist in administrative tasks, and handle mail duties, shipments, etc. In short: You’ll be supporting the day-to-day operations of the office
- You will be the first point of contact for visitors coming to the office
- You’ll assist our People Connect team and HR Service Center with processes for incoming & departing employees (mainly equipment) as well as managing hardware stock & repairs
- Other projects as needed
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
- Hands on experience with office machines
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with the ability to suggest improvements
- Fluent in English and our local office language
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Slack
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Proactive approach & can-do attitude
- You are not afraid of testing new ideas/tools
- Someone who is upbeat, flexible, and excited by a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Are keen to work in a global environment, across different time zones and have prior experience doing that
- Candidate must be based in the local area and is required to work their designated hours from the office - 20 hours/week. We are flexible on the set schedule but would like to keep the days/hours consistent
Ideal candidates would also have experience with Apple computers - as our office managers tend to receive in-office & home office tech-related setup questions because they gather, clean, and distribute the laptops.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Working at SmartRecruiters
At SmartRecruiters, we pride ourselves on a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, deeply rooted in our core values: CEO of your job, As One, Impact, and Smarter. Our commitment to bei
TeaserFrom Our Leaders
Welcome back to awards season at SmartRecruiters! As we embark on this next chapter, we're excited to continue recognition in the Comparably awards. Looking back at our journey, it's inspir
At SmartRecruiters, our dedication to continuous improvement is deeply rooted in our #smarter value. We put a lot of focus on our listening strategies and employee feedback to identify where we s
“Career progression is no longer only linear, and traditional career paths and ladders are now far less common than they were even a decade ago. Instead of emphasizing promotions, job titles and
At SmartRecruiters, we believe in "hiring without boundaries." Our vision is simple: make hiring easy, transparent, and efficient. We also believe in creating a people-first workplace, with our compan
TeaserDiversity & Inclusion
At SmartRecruiters, we’re on a mission to make our workplace the best it can be, and that includes ensuring we are an open, inclusive and diverse employer. We’re enjoying celebrating Pride because it’
As a Strategic People Partner at SmartRecruiters, I spend a majority of my time enabling people managers and their teams to be the most effective they can be. If we want people who are inspired and re
TeaserFrom Our Leaders
Every year, millions of people across the globe are faced with some element of mental illness. It affects individuals, families, communities and organizations, and it is estimated that workplace stres
When companies talk about their mission and values, it can be difficult to tell if they’re just well-intentioned words or if they actually resonate with their customers and employees. At SmartRecrui
Jobs you have shown an interest in