We are looking for a talented Product Designer who can tie form and function into an elegant interface. Our design team is highly collaborative, driven by excellence, and pushes for innovation.
Within 3 months:
- You will build prototypes to test and validate designs and workflows and iterate on your work in response to peer and user feedback
- You will be a contributing member of one product team, creating storyboards, conceptual maps, wireframes, and design specifications
- You will partner with product and engineering to build solid and thoughtful experiences
- You will interact with our customers in product discovery sessions to better understand the space and problems you’re solving
- You will have a solid understanding of your product team domains, personas, user journey(s), and stakeholders
In 6 months:
- You will lead product design on projects from inception through discovery to delivery
- You will contribute to the design system and push other design initiatives forward in the greater organization
- You will pair with the product manager and product analytics to analyze qualitative and quantitative data to support your decision-making process in addition to customers' feedback
- You will have a solid understanding of the SmartRecruiters platform, providing feedback in peer reviews and design critique sessions and contributing new ideas for innovation and improvement
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
SmartRecruiters enables Hiring Without Boundaries™ by freeing talent acquisition teams from legacy applicant tracking software. SmartRecruiters’ next-generation platform serves as the hiring operating system for 4,000 customers like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa. Companies with business-critical hiring needs turn to SmartRecruiters for best-of-breed functionality, world-class support, and a robust ecosystem of third-party applications and service providers.
- Must have:
- A solid online portfolio focused on UX and UI design, demonstrating skill in making complex product designs easy-to-use user-centered experiences.
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Skilled in basic user interface and design concepts, such as grids, alignment, spacing, typography, hierarchy, color theory, contrast, consistency, balance, and responsive design
- Proficiency in design tools (preferably Figma), with expertise in prototyping and wireframing to align projects with user needs and design guidelines
- Proficiency in analyzing available data such as customer feedback, metrics, competitor analysis, etc
- Desire to stay up to date with evolving technology and design trends
- Open mind and willingness to receive and share feedback and knowledge
- Experience in conducting user interviews and usability tests
- Experience designing and conducting workshops and design methodologies with stakeholders, such as Design sprints and co-design sessions.
- Experience in the end-to-end product design process from discovery to delivery
- Experience at an enterprise SaaS or web applications business as a product designer
- Experience working directly with product managers and engineering directly as part of the product development team
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with iterative, value-driven product releases
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Working at SmartRecruiters
At SmartRecruiters, we pride ourselves on a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, deeply rooted in our core values: CEO of your job, As One, Impact, and Smarter. Our commitment to bei
TeaserFrom Our Leaders
Welcome back to awards season at SmartRecruiters! As we embark on this next chapter, we're excited to continue recognition in the Comparably awards. Looking back at our journey, it's inspir
At SmartRecruiters, our dedication to continuous improvement is deeply rooted in our #smarter value. We put a lot of focus on our listening strategies and employee feedback to identify where we s
“Career progression is no longer only linear, and traditional career paths and ladders are now far less common than they were even a decade ago. Instead of emphasizing promotions, job titles and
At SmartRecruiters, we believe in "hiring without boundaries." Our vision is simple: make hiring easy, transparent, and efficient. We also believe in creating a people-first workplace, with our compan
TeaserDiversity & Inclusion
At SmartRecruiters, we’re on a mission to make our workplace the best it can be, and that includes ensuring we are an open, inclusive and diverse employer. We’re enjoying celebrating Pride because it’
As a Strategic People Partner at SmartRecruiters, I spend a majority of my time enabling people managers and their teams to be the most effective they can be. If we want people who are inspired and re
TeaserFrom Our Leaders
Every year, millions of people across the globe are faced with some element of mental illness. It affects individuals, families, communities and organizations, and it is estimated that workplace stres
When companies talk about their mission and values, it can be difficult to tell if they’re just well-intentioned words or if they actually resonate with their customers and employees. At SmartRecrui
Jobs you have shown an interest in