We are looking for an outstanding Product Manager to join our team and help drive the evolution within our product suite. This product manager will work on the main applicant tracking system (ATS) platform and cover the core experience of our users throughout the talent acquisition journey.
This is an interdisciplinary role: you will work with Design, Engineering, Product Analysts, and Product Marketing. You will own your product domain from conception to implementation and beyond by applying continuous features improvement frameworks, as well as the rigorous measurement of their impact on our users.
This role is for you if you are a product manager with a deep understanding of user-first feature development, experience with SaaS products and Data Management and Analytics, and a passion for changing recruiting forever.
What you will do
- Working cross-functionally with engineers, designers, and product marketing to deliver a world-class product
- Driving the product discovery together with your product triad (engineering and design)
- Develop a strong product strategy to foster our growth and build prototypes by using qualitative and quantitative research to operationalize it
- Engage in active listening to customers while possessing the critical acumen to make strategic product decisions aligned with the broader vision
- Working with data to identify opportunities and drive measurable outcomes
- Be the voice of your product area; inspire team members and stakeholders of the impact and opportunity ahead
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and a remote-first work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
SmartRecruiters enables Hiring Without Boundaries™ by freeing talent acquisition teams from legacy applicant tracking software. SmartRecruiters’ next-generation platform serves as the hiring operating system for 4,000 customers like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa. Companies with business-critical hiring needs turn to SmartRecruiters for best-of-breed functionality, world-class support, and a robust ecosystem of third-party applications and service providers.
- Over 3 years of product management experience at a SaaS company and Data Management/Analytics/APIs
- Experience in aligning product and technical roadmaps with a keen understanding of team capabilities and constraints for achievable outcomes
- Good grasp of UX
- Strategic decision-maker
- Empathy and active listening
- Practitioner of data-informed decision-making
- Excellent communication
- Ability to collaborate and lead across multiple teams on complex projects
- Fluent in English
- Bonus, experience working with job boards (both mainstream & niche) and HR tech products
- Bonus, technical experience or education
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Working at SmartRecruiters
At SmartRecruiters, we believe in "hiring without boundaries." Our vision is simple: make hiring easy, transparent, and efficient. We also believe in creating a people-first workplace, with our compan
TeaserDiversity & Inclusion
At SmartRecruiters, we’re on a mission to make our workplace the best it can be, and that includes ensuring we are an open, inclusive and diverse employer. We’re enjoying celebrating Pride because it’
As a Strategic People Partner at SmartRecruiters, I spend a majority of my time enabling people managers and their teams to be the most effective they can be. If we want people who are inspired and re
TeaserFrom Our Leaders
Every year, millions of people across the globe are faced with some element of mental illness. It affects individuals, families, communities and organizations, and it is estimated that workplace stres
When companies talk about their mission and values, it can be difficult to tell if they’re just well-intentioned words or if they actually resonate with their customers and employees. At SmartRecrui
Ten years in tech feels like an eternity, but I joined SmartRecruiters in April 2012 and haven’t looked back. I was engineer number seven at the company, and we were just setting up an office in Kra
Jobs you have shown an interest in