Senior Product Operations Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Product Operations Manager to join our team and help drive the evolution within our product suite.
This role is for you if you like to sweat the details, drive data-informed decisions within product development, and love creating new processes to drive more efficiency and better outcomes, not just for the product team but ultimately for the benefit of the broader business.
Your ability to look at our tools, and processes and work with product leadership to communicate with other stakeholders and keep our teams aligned with the SmartRecuiters mission will be critical to success.
This is an opportunity to focus on strategy and process improvement. The ideal candidate is able to identify opportunities early, cut through complexity, and pragmatically develop thoughtful solutions.
If you enjoy tackling both strategy and day-to-day execution and are ready to roll up your sleeves on day one, come work with us. You will be joining a team that is eager to improve daily and excited by the opportunities this person will uncover to support a progressive product environment.
You’ll join a supportive, diverse group of talented Product Managers, Designers and Engineers in Europe and the US. We are looking for someone who will love recruiting technology innovation as much as we do!
Due to the location of the Team and time zone differences, we welcome applications from Candidates located on the East Coast.
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
- Using cross functional data to correlate trends
- Interfacing with all aspects of the business to ensure data availability
- Managing our vendor relationships
- Automating data correlation, analysis, and reporting at every opportunity
- Work as a right hand and extension to the VP of product
- Manage Product team initiatives and strategic business objectives
- Coordinate and drive effective execution of key projects and initiatives
- Lead scoping and follow up of strategic initiatives across the product team
- Oversee entire team's progress in achieving KPIs and OKRs
- Lead the improvement and process enhancement, including how we engage with our users and customers
- Contribute to vision and strategy of the Product team
- Improving how our product tools work (Productboard, UserVoice, Pendo, etc.) and the processes around these to support improved outcomes
- Coordinating with PMM and enabling successful release management
- Engaging with stakeholders across the business in relation to evangelizing product processes and engagement models
- Managing a team of technical writers and product analysts
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Working at SmartRecruiters
At SmartRecruiters, we believe in "hiring without boundaries." Our vision is simple: make hiring easy, transparent, and efficient. We also believe in creating a people-first workplace, with our compan
TeaserDiversity & Inclusion
At SmartRecruiters, we’re on a mission to make our workplace the best it can be, and that includes ensuring we are an open, inclusive and diverse employer. We’re enjoying celebrating Pride because it’
As a Strategic People Partner at SmartRecruiters, I spend a majority of my time enabling people managers and their teams to be the most effective they can be. If we want people who are inspired and re
TeaserFrom Our Leaders
Every year, millions of people across the globe are faced with some element of mental illness. It affects individuals, families, communities and organizations, and it is estimated that workplace stres
When companies talk about their mission and values, it can be difficult to tell if they’re just well-intentioned words or if they actually resonate with their customers and employees. At SmartRecrui
Ten years in tech feels like an eternity, but I joined SmartRecruiters in April 2012 and haven’t looked back. I was engineer number seven at the company, and we were just setting up an office in Kra
Jobs you have shown an interest in