This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
The Technical Consultant at SmartRecruiters is a professional with a strong technical background and with a deep understanding of Talent Acquisition and HRIT. This role requires a diverse skill set that combines technical expertise, project management, and customer relationship management.
As a Technical Consultant at SmartRecruiters, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our customers' success by integrating our platform and their technical ecosystem. You will join our Hiring Success Team, which is responsible for creating a boundless hiring experience for our customers.
- Be the main point of contact, both internally and externally, for automations and integrations between our platform and the customer's technical ecosystem.
- Work as part of SmartRecruiters' Hiring Success Team, responsible for ensuring our customers achieve hiring success.
- Be involved in the onboarding process, setting expectations and guiding customers into the SmartRecruiters community.
- Be assigned to multiple customer onboarding processes, representing the primary point of contact for custom integrations and automations.
- Wear the hats of Business Consultant, Project Manager, and Developer, acting as a customer advocate to drive the best technical and functional decisions for achieving hiring success.
- Participate in solution design, leveraging out-of-the-box HCM Connectors and custom automations to maximise the business value of the entire solution.
- Collaborate with the customer's IT team to design and document integration and automation configurations.
- Plan the delivery of integrations and automations, syncing with the overall solution delivery plan.
- Build integrations and automations using the most advanced no-code automation platforms.
- Develop your professional expertise, applying company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Demonstrate mastery over assignments, using professional concepts and SmartRecruiters’ policies and procedures to solve a moderate range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways.
- Apply practical knowledge of tools, practices, and technologies used on a daily basis.
- Work on requests for enhancements of small to moderate size where analysis of situations or data requires a review of various factors.
- Build productive internal and external working relationships, using discretion to prioritise work and evaluate problem-solving approaches.
- Exercise judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Receive only general instructions, autonomously managing tasks within defined procedures, priorities, and practices.
- Be generally reviewed for accuracy.
- Focus on providing standard professional advice and creating initial reports for review by experienced team professionals.
- Consistently demonstrate teamwork skills, ask questions, and challenge status quo bias.
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
- In-depth knowledge of SmartRecruiters and its automation platform Workato, staying updated on product updates and changes.
- Strong understanding of SmartRecruiters' integration capabilities, including APIs, out-of-the-box HCM Connectors and the embedded automation tools
- Technical proficiency in HTTP, APIs, WebServices, and some familiarity with HRIS Systems (e.g., Workday, SAP EC, ADP, UKG, Peoplesoft).
- Expertise in authentication and authorization protocols and platforms (OAuth2, SAML, AD, OKTA).
- Solid understanding of coding principles, despite the no-code automation tools.
- Experience with commercial ETL and middleware tools, e.g. Jitterbit, MuleSoft, Boomi.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Proven ability to design technical solutions that meet business requirements.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking.
- Collaborative mindset for effective teamwork and cross-functional collaboration.
- Exceptional time management and adaptability.
- Conflict resolution skills and the ability to manage challenging customer interactions.
- Proficiency in documentation, including record-keeping and maintaining internal playbooks.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SmartRecruiters strives to offer equitable and engaging compensation to our employees across the globe as we always seek to attract, motivate, and retain the right talent. We utilize a data-driven approach in order to remove biases in our decisions. The pay range for this role in the US is $94,500 - $105,000. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, and certifications. The listed pay range reflects the available annual salary budgeted for a new hire into this role. Employee salaries may extend above or below the listed range. Depending on level and location of hire, the role may be determined to be Exempt or Salaried Non-Exempt.
Working at SmartRecruiters
At SmartRecruiters, we pride ourselves on a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, deeply rooted in our core values: CEO of your job, As One, Impact, and Smarter. Our commitment to bei
TeaserFrom Our Leaders
Welcome back to awards season at SmartRecruiters! As we embark on this next chapter, we're excited to continue recognition in the Comparably awards. Looking back at our journey, it's inspir
At SmartRecruiters, our dedication to continuous improvement is deeply rooted in our #smarter value. We put a lot of focus on our listening strategies and employee feedback to identify where we s
“Career progression is no longer only linear, and traditional career paths and ladders are now far less common than they were even a decade ago. Instead of emphasizing promotions, job titles and
At SmartRecruiters, we believe in "hiring without boundaries." Our vision is simple: make hiring easy, transparent, and efficient. We also believe in creating a people-first workplace, with our compan
TeaserDiversity & Inclusion
At SmartRecruiters, we’re on a mission to make our workplace the best it can be, and that includes ensuring we are an open, inclusive and diverse employer. We’re enjoying celebrating Pride because it’
As a Strategic People Partner at SmartRecruiters, I spend a majority of my time enabling people managers and their teams to be the most effective they can be. If we want people who are inspired and re
TeaserFrom Our Leaders
Every year, millions of people across the globe are faced with some element of mental illness. It affects individuals, families, communities and organizations, and it is estimated that workplace stres
When companies talk about their mission and values, it can be difficult to tell if they’re just well-intentioned words or if they actually resonate with their customers and employees. At SmartRecrui
Jobs you have shown an interest in