Manager, Implementation, Careers Site Services
After a customer purchases the SmartRecruiters platform they become a part of the SmartRecruiters community. The first introduction to our community and the place where expectations are set, met and framed happens during customer onboarding.
Our Manager of Career Site Services, ensures every customer has a positive and successful implementation experience that builds a strong relationship between SmartRecruiters and the customer, and adheres to our quality standards of communication, partnership, solutioning and delivery.
As the Manager, you oversee the delivery of our SmartAttrax Career site delivery team, processes, and partners. With a focus on customer onboarding and managed services through a combination of internal resources and select partners, creating an optimal customer experience while maintaining revenue and margin goals and targets.
- Directly manage the Career Site Services delivery teams, including regional implementation consultants, partner/internal web developers, and freelance design resources.
- Align the regions & partners on implementation methodologies and processes.
- Focus on the integration of Attrax into the SR organization and streamline processes
- Ability to manage and work a diverse schedule across multiple time zones (EMEA/NAMER/APAC)
- Support pre sales conversations and recommend implementation, integration and services scoping decisions to ensure quality execution, customer satisfaction and revenue and margin targets.
- Manage the incoming pipeline, resourcing, and web development schedules
- Manage freelance resources and invoicing
- Support the Customer Escalation Process during Onboarding
- Ensure upskilling and performance management of the delivery team through product enablement, ongoing skill development, clearly defined success measures, performance reviews and team management.
- Align all implementation and hiring success services executions to our Assess, Plan, Execute, Measure methodology.
- Ensure execution to the Hiring Success Services common purpose “Building Strong Relationships” and Key Quality Standards (Communication, Partnership, Solutioning and Delivery) whether through direct team members or partners
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
SmartRecruiters enables Hiring Without Boundaries™ by freeing talent acquisition teams from legacy applicant tracking software. SmartRecruiters’ next-generation platform serves as the hiring operating system for 4,000 customers like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa. Companies with business-critical hiring needs turn to SmartRecruiters for best-of-breed functionality, world-class support, and a robust ecosystem of third-party applications and service providers.
Our customers want to transform their talent operations and processes to meet their evolving business priorities. Through the value of the SmartRecruiters’ Talent Acquisition Suite and professional services, we are positioned to deliver on their needs and ensure they acquire the best talent to achieve business success.
- 5+ years professional services and/or consultation organizational leadership, preferably in SaaS and talent acquisition industry.
- 5+ years experience managing teams of 10+ and in businesses with revenues over $10m
- Experience with team development, management and leadership
- Prior experience with recurring services
- Prior experience with Career Site design & build services.
- Cross functional partnering and collaboration
- Operational and revenue target execution
- Communication and presentation skills
- Customer relationship building
- Escalation management skills
- Talent acquisition acumen and best practice consulting
- Talent acquisition technology solutioning
- Partnership collaboration & relationship building
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Working at SmartRecruiters
At SmartRecruiters, we believe in "hiring without boundaries." Our vision is simple: make hiring easy, transparent, and efficient. We also believe in creating a people-first workplace, with our compan
TeaserDiversity & Inclusion
At SmartRecruiters, we’re on a mission to make our workplace the best it can be, and that includes ensuring we are an open, inclusive and diverse employer. We’re enjoying celebrating Pride because it’
As a Strategic People Partner at SmartRecruiters, I spend a majority of my time enabling people managers and their teams to be the most effective they can be. If we want people who are inspired and re
TeaserFrom Our Leaders
Every year, millions of people across the globe are faced with some element of mental illness. It affects individuals, families, communities and organizations, and it is estimated that workplace stres
When companies talk about their mission and values, it can be difficult to tell if they’re just well-intentioned words or if they actually resonate with their customers and employees. At SmartRecrui
Ten years in tech feels like an eternity, but I joined SmartRecruiters in April 2012 and haven’t looked back. I was engineer number seven at the company, and we were just setting up an office in Kra
Jobs you have shown an interest in