Sales Development Representative
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We are currently looking for a US based Sales Development Representative to join our global Sales Development team . In this role, you will work with up to three Account Executives to create potential business opportunities for us to sell our products to enterprise and small business corporations.
What you’ll deliver:
- Take charge of driving our top-of-funnel sales pipeline. You will own discovering, qualifying, and nurturing new business leads using cold calling and email/ social media/ marketing campaigns.
- Engage prospects in meaningful conversations, identify their requirements and effectively communicate the value proposition of our products. Set up appointments for our account executives to further nurture and close deals.
- Seek out leads, map accounts, and build creative/ comprehensive account strategies including but not limited to: Building outreach sequences/messaging, identifying and mapping out personas by implementing multi-touch campaigns using a combination of channels such as email, phone calls, social media and other relevant mediums to maximize prospect engagement and response rates.
- Pipeline Management: Document and manage all interactions and information accurately in Salesforce. Maintain an organized pipeline of prospects, track progress, and ensure timely follow-up.
- Creative messaging: Develop and execute innovative and engaging messaging strategies to capture the attention of prospects and generate interest in our products and keep up to date on CTAs, Subject lines and different methods to gain access to key decision makers.
- Exude passion for learning all there is to know about sales: our industry, our client, our target buyer, to learn the history of the industry, our target buyer, best practices for qualifying prospective clients, and more.
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools (Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo) and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to find contacts and extract lead lists.
- Collaborate to accelerate the sales cycle, and be a true partner to our Account Executives so they can close more deals.
- Professionally and powerfully represent the SmartRecruiters mission, brand, and values during every customer interaction.
- Commit to improving every day. As a member of our Sales Development team, you will have access to continued coaching and support as you grow professionally.
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
- English speaker- both written and verbal
- At least 2 years of professional sales experience, in a Business to Business corporate environment, to be able to talk confidently on when and how you have worked with business’ that have over 5000 employees
- At least 1 year experience as an SDR or similar role (cold calling, prospecting experience preferred)
- Expert level listening skills, the ability to tell a captivating story, and proven interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
- Able to think on your feet, change direction quickly, and not take rejections personally
- Confidence and comfortability communicating with Managers, Directors, VPs, and C-level Executives. Broadly speaking, you should have an aptitude for building relationships while overcoming objections
- Self-disciplined with the ability to prioritize, manage time effectively, thrive in a remote environment, and know when to ask for help
- Detail oriented and able to conduct thorough research on potential customers, industry trends, and competitive landscapes using sources such as annual reports, news articles, industry publications and social media platforms.
- Can receive and immediately implement feedback, with a genuine desire to be better than you were the day before
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
SmartRecruiters strives to offer equitable and engaging compensation to our employees across the globe as we always seek to attract, motivate, and retain the right talent. We utilize a data-driven approach in order to remove biases in our decisions. The pay range for this role in the US is $54,000 - $60,000. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, and certifications. The listed pay range reflects the available annual salary budgeted for a new hire into this role. Employee salaries may extend above or below the listed range. Depending on level and location of hire, the role may be determined to be Exempt or Salaried Non-Exempt.
Working at SmartRecruiters
At SmartRecruiters, we pride ourselves on a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, deeply rooted in our core values: CEO of your job, As One, Impact, and Smarter. Our commitment to bei
TeaserFrom Our Leaders
Welcome back to awards season at SmartRecruiters! As we embark on this next chapter, we're excited to continue recognition in the Comparably awards. Looking back at our journey, it's inspir
At SmartRecruiters, our dedication to continuous improvement is deeply rooted in our #smarter value. We put a lot of focus on our listening strategies and employee feedback to identify where we s
“Career progression is no longer only linear, and traditional career paths and ladders are now far less common than they were even a decade ago. Instead of emphasizing promotions, job titles and
At SmartRecruiters, we believe in "hiring without boundaries." Our vision is simple: make hiring easy, transparent, and efficient. We also believe in creating a people-first workplace, with our compan
TeaserDiversity & Inclusion
At SmartRecruiters, we’re on a mission to make our workplace the best it can be, and that includes ensuring we are an open, inclusive and diverse employer. We’re enjoying celebrating Pride because it’
As a Strategic People Partner at SmartRecruiters, I spend a majority of my time enabling people managers and their teams to be the most effective they can be. If we want people who are inspired and re
TeaserFrom Our Leaders
Every year, millions of people across the globe are faced with some element of mental illness. It affects individuals, families, communities and organizations, and it is estimated that workplace stres
When companies talk about their mission and values, it can be difficult to tell if they’re just well-intentioned words or if they actually resonate with their customers and employees. At SmartRecrui
Jobs you have shown an interest in