Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
SmartRecruiters is searching for a Senior Manager, Digital Marketing to join our team. We are seeking a professional with B2B experience in designing and executing digital marketing programs that address each stage of the buyer’s journey. You are data-driven and will be responsible for creating customer-centric experiences that drive qualified leads and attributed pipelines.
What You’ll Do
- Own all conversion points on our entire website, working closely with web dev to execute A/B testing across site
- Profitably acquire new customers through digital advertising, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO). Manage and execute all aspects of paid campaigns, including spend, audience targeting, testing, & copy creative.
- Partner with content team to develop SEO strategy and grow channel YOY
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report performance of campaigns and develop smart segmentation plans and A/B tests to enhance response and conversion rates
- Ensure accuracy and end-to-end digital tracking, measurement, and attribution of integrated campaigns across the funnel stages and systems.
- Work with marketing operations and analytics teams to correctly populate and maintain performance dashboards and perform ad-hoc analyses
- Closely manage budget and spend with finance
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
What We’re Looking For
- Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Flexibility: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- 5+ years of relevant B2B technology demand generation or marketing experience
- 5+ years of experience managing digital media and creating measurable digital marketing initiatives
- 2+ years hands-on experience using Google Ads & Analytics in an non-agency setting
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
- Ability to use data to create insights that inform overall strategy
- Ability to manage multiple internal stakeholders, external creative agencies, events vendors, and cross-functional projects
- Analytical, project management, and detail-oriented skills
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Working at SmartRecruiters
At SmartRecruiters, we believe in "hiring without boundaries." Our vision is simple: make hiring easy, transparent, and efficient. We also believe in creating a people-first workplace, with our compan
TeaserDiversity & Inclusion
At SmartRecruiters, we’re on a mission to make our workplace the best it can be, and that includes ensuring we are an open, inclusive and diverse employer. We’re enjoying celebrating Pride because it’
As a Strategic People Partner at SmartRecruiters, I spend a majority of my time enabling people managers and their teams to be the most effective they can be. If we want people who are inspired and re
TeaserFrom Our Leaders
Every year, millions of people across the globe are faced with some element of mental illness. It affects individuals, families, communities and organizations, and it is estimated that workplace stres
When companies talk about their mission and values, it can be difficult to tell if they’re just well-intentioned words or if they actually resonate with their customers and employees. At SmartRecrui
Ten years in tech feels like an eternity, but I joined SmartRecruiters in April 2012 and haven’t looked back. I was engineer number seven at the company, and we were just setting up an office in Kra
Jobs you have shown an interest in