Customer Success Manager
What you’ll deliver:
- Serve as the primary point of contact post-implementation for our enterprise customers. You will assume overall responsibility for product adoption and utilization, ensure customer satisfaction and resolve critical issues and escalations.
- Partner with customers to define desired business outcomes, focusing on maximizing value realization from our solutions and services.
- Coordinate key activities with other internal functions, including Professional Services, Technical Services, Support, Product, and Engineering to achieve measurable outcomes.
- Build strong relationships with customer stakeholders, and deliver compelling QBRs that drive confidence.
- Partner with internal team members to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy. Work with the sales team to properly position and sell additional solutions to expand revenue in the customer base.
- Provide recommendations for best practices and find creative solutions to any challenges that may arise.
- Conduct consistent customer health checks to ensure solution adoption, optimisation, satisfaction and engagement. Take action and provide recommendations to drive improvements when risk is identified.
- Prepare and educate customers on leveraging new features and releases. Identify opportunities for customers to take advantage of product innovations to increase value and impact over time.
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Act as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
Success in the role requires a real team mentality, ability to work across different teams with disparate needs, creativity, and original thinking to actively identify new and different approaches to delivering Hiring Success to our install base
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
- 5+ years experience in a B2B client-facing role (customer success, professional services, sales, or account management)
- Fluency in French and English is essential
- Demonstrated technical acumen and experience supporting customer implementation, adoption, and/or optimization of SaaS solutions.
- Domain expertise in recruitment and talent management is essential. Experience in working with HRIT is an advantage.
- Proven track record of driving issues to resolution and advocating on behalf of a customer.
- Demonstrated time management and communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute against customer priorities and expectations
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Service Excellence.
- Experience with SaaS solutions such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, SAP, Workday and/or customer success platforms preferred
- Available to travel up to 10%
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Working at SmartRecruiters
At SmartRecruiters, we pride ourselves on a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, deeply rooted in our core values: CEO of your job, As One, Impact, and Smarter. Our commitment to bei
TeaserFrom Our Leaders
Welcome back to awards season at SmartRecruiters! As we embark on this next chapter, we're excited to continue recognition in the Comparably awards. Looking back at our journey, it's inspir
At SmartRecruiters, our dedication to continuous improvement is deeply rooted in our #smarter value. We put a lot of focus on our listening strategies and employee feedback to identify where we s
“Career progression is no longer only linear, and traditional career paths and ladders are now far less common than they were even a decade ago. Instead of emphasizing promotions, job titles and
At SmartRecruiters, we believe in "hiring without boundaries." Our vision is simple: make hiring easy, transparent, and efficient. We also believe in creating a people-first workplace, with our compan
TeaserDiversity & Inclusion
At SmartRecruiters, we’re on a mission to make our workplace the best it can be, and that includes ensuring we are an open, inclusive and diverse employer. We’re enjoying celebrating Pride because it’
As a Strategic People Partner at SmartRecruiters, I spend a majority of my time enabling people managers and their teams to be the most effective they can be. If we want people who are inspired and re
TeaserFrom Our Leaders
Every year, millions of people across the globe are faced with some element of mental illness. It affects individuals, families, communities and organizations, and it is estimated that workplace stres
When companies talk about their mission and values, it can be difficult to tell if they’re just well-intentioned words or if they actually resonate with their customers and employees. At SmartRecrui
Jobs you have shown an interest in