Enterprise Solution Architect
As an Enterprise Solutions Architect focused on the SmartRecruiters Talent Acquisition Suite, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of all core modules and innovative solutions.
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skill in both B2B SaaS products and HR/recruiting processes, as well as customer facing skills that will enable you to represent SmartRecruiters well to internal and external stakeholders. In addition, an ideal candidate will bring a good network to key technology influencers within HR technology space. The ideal candidate should also have demonstrated the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
This opportunity will target strategic enterprise customers in Europe. As such, candidates should be based in Europe and open to working remotely.
Many of the customers are looking to transform their recruiting and HR operations processes, and we can show them the added value SmartRecruiters will give them. If you love working with technology, prospects, and clients, then we want to talk to you!
- Possess exceptional knowledge of enterprise CRM or ATS systems and the SAAS ecosystem, display outstanding presentation skills, and have strong team values.
- Be pulled into demos, discussions and various use-case scenarios, assisting reps on various types of technical and implementation conversations.
- Scope services engagements for all enterprise prospects both for internal services teams and key SI partners
- Understand the product in every aspect, and are capable of communicating the business value of those details to potential prospects and existing clients.
- Solution creative non-standard technical solutions for customers looking to leverage the extensibility of the SmartRecruiters platform.
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
SmartRecruiters enables Hiring Without Boundaries™ by freeing talent acquisition teams from legacy applicant tracking software. SmartRecruiters’ next-generation platform serves as the hiring operating system for 4,000 customers like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa. Companies with business-critical hiring needs turn to SmartRecruiters for best-of-breed functionality, world-class support, and a robust ecosystem of third-party applications and service providers.
Our customers want to transform their talent operations and processes to meet their evolving business priorities. Through the value of the SmartRecruiters’ Talent Acquisition Suite and professional services, we are positioned to deliver on their needs and ensure they acquire the best talent to achieve business success.
- Partner with account executives by leading the technical sale process for customers including discovery, demonstrations, pilot management, training, due diligence, and security discussions
- Participate in technically-oriented calls and conversations with prospects and clients
- Collect, spec, and manage product and engineering requests from the Sales Team.
- Document pre-sales findings and solutions discussed to be reviewed with implementation services to ensure an amazing customer experience.
- Assist with and advise on integration implementations.
- Document and negotiate enterprise SOWs and add-on services
- Spearhead RFP and Security Questionnaire completion with dedicated coordinator
- Prioritize opportunities while applying appropriate resources
- 5+ years of solution consulting/sales engineering experience, ideally with a SaaS Enterprise solution
- Fluent in French and English as a minimum. Any other languages are welcome
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Driven, adaptable and great communication skills
- Technically adept, experienced with HCM technologies preferred
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Working at SmartRecruiters
At SmartRecruiters, we believe in "hiring without boundaries." Our vision is simple: make hiring easy, transparent, and efficient. We also believe in creating a people-first workplace, with our compan
TeaserDiversity & Inclusion
At SmartRecruiters, we’re on a mission to make our workplace the best it can be, and that includes ensuring we are an open, inclusive and diverse employer. We’re enjoying celebrating Pride because it’
As a Strategic People Partner at SmartRecruiters, I spend a majority of my time enabling people managers and their teams to be the most effective they can be. If we want people who are inspired and re
TeaserFrom Our Leaders
Every year, millions of people across the globe are faced with some element of mental illness. It affects individuals, families, communities and organizations, and it is estimated that workplace stres
When companies talk about their mission and values, it can be difficult to tell if they’re just well-intentioned words or if they actually resonate with their customers and employees. At SmartRecrui
Ten years in tech feels like an eternity, but I joined SmartRecruiters in April 2012 and haven’t looked back. I was engineer number seven at the company, and we were just setting up an office in Kra
Jobs you have shown an interest in