Implementation Consultant - Careers site services
After a customer purchases the SmartRecruiters platform, they become part of the SmartRecruiters community and engage with our Professional Services team.
As an Implementation Consultant - located remotely in the APAC region, focused on Career Site Services, you play a pivotal role within the Professional Services team. You’ll be the key to a successful onboarding experience for our customers and partners.
The ideal candidate is a great listener, able to provide clear and concise communication, and a creative problem solver. You’ll facilitate conversations to define business processes, create and understand career site design briefs, lead implementation meetings, and support the customer go-live process.
You have a passion for building a relationship of trust with our customers and partners.
You will deliver:
- Consult on best practice and guide our customers through their onboarding of our SmartRecruiters Offering, including our SmartAttrax Career Site offering.
- Create Career Site Design briefs, provide guidance on career site best practices leveraging both operating systems for collaboration
- Execute discovery workshops on your own or in conjunction with partner resources
- Collaborate with Web Development resources to ensure on time delivery and quality for customer website delivery.
- Provide domain expertise to our customers related to the SmartRecruiter OS and how it relates to the career site configuration.
- Responsible for or to collaborate with the project manager on the creation of a detailed project plan and deliverables , tracking of the project timeline and budget, providing regular updates around risks, mitigation plans, and project status
- Manage customer expectations and build relationships with key project stakeholders to serve as a trusted advisor
- Expanding your knowledge of the SmartRecruiters suite of products and offerings as the product evolves and impact to career site functionality
- Understanding of our Partner Marketplace to provide solutions to our customers outside of our product offering
- Work cross-functionally with other departments within SmartRecruiters such as Customer Success, Sales, and Product teams to ensure successful go-live, adoption, and engagement or on internal projects as needed
- Support internal projects and initiatives, community participation, and provide SME knowledge in specific areas
- Ensure successful handoff to CSM’s, AM’s, and Support once project is complete
- Collaborate with external partners and freelance resources
- Manage up to 8-10 projects in various state of completion
- Meet or exceed billable utilization of 60%
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
SmartRecruiters enables Hiring Without Boundaries™ by freeing talent acquisition teams from legacy applicant tracking software. SmartRecruiters’ next-generation platform serves as the hiring operating system for 4,000 customers like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa. Companies with business-critical hiring needs turn to SmartRecruiters for best-of-breed functionality, world-class support, and a robust ecosystem of third-party applications and service providers.
Our customers want to transform their talent operations and processes to meet their evolving business priorities. Through the value of the SmartRecruiters’ Talent Acquisition Suite and professional services, we are positioned to deliver on their needs and ensure they acquire the best talent to achieve business success.
- 2 - 5 years implementation consulting experience in a SaaS environment
- Previous consulting experience with talent acquisition software or HR technology
- Previous experience consulting on web design, creating design briefs, guiding customers on brand requirements and best practice for web development.
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Awareness of best practices in UX and design to communicate with a client Career Site elements
- Experience managing complex global projects and timezones
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and the ability to adapt quickly to change
- Comfortable with difficult conversations, internally and externally
- Able to influence change
- Energized working with and advising customers
- Able to work remotely and hold yourself accountable
- Exposure to the recruiting or recruiting technology industry is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce, FinancialForce, G Suite, SmartSheets, and Slack is a plus
- 4-year degree (or equivalent specific work experience)
- Travel as needed - 25%
- Ability to work across multiple time zones as needed
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Working at SmartRecruiters
At SmartRecruiters, we believe in "hiring without boundaries." Our vision is simple: make hiring easy, transparent, and efficient. We also believe in creating a people-first workplace, with our compan
TeaserDiversity & Inclusion
At SmartRecruiters, we’re on a mission to make our workplace the best it can be, and that includes ensuring we are an open, inclusive and diverse employer. We’re enjoying celebrating Pride because it’
As a Strategic People Partner at SmartRecruiters, I spend a majority of my time enabling people managers and their teams to be the most effective they can be. If we want people who are inspired and re
TeaserFrom Our Leaders
Every year, millions of people across the globe are faced with some element of mental illness. It affects individuals, families, communities and organizations, and it is estimated that workplace stres
When companies talk about their mission and values, it can be difficult to tell if they’re just well-intentioned words or if they actually resonate with their customers and employees. At SmartRecrui
Ten years in tech feels like an eternity, but I joined SmartRecruiters in April 2012 and haven’t looked back. I was engineer number seven at the company, and we were just setting up an office in Kra
Jobs you have shown an interest in