Project Manager (Ecosystem)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We are looking for a game-changing Ecosystem & Product Analyst who will be a key driver of our company's success. You will be part of our Ecosystem Team and work very closely with the Product/Engineering team as well as the Sales/Marketing organization, to build, manage and grow our Marketplace Partner Strategy.
What you’ll deliver:
- Ensure alignment between our product team and GTM functions on which technology categories are most relevant to our clients and business - this can be existing and potential partners or technologies we consider embedding into our product
- Improve our existing processes of partners, clients, and internally when engaging with partners
- Ensure we communicate effectively with all relevant stakeholders
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, their needs and their behavior
- Identify product gaps & find partners that can close these and complement our product strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of the most relevant technology categories, research leading vendors in these categories, and share your research internally
- Compare different vendors within one category
- Prepare information and build business cases for the product and leadership teams to make informed decisions including industry trends
- Build initial relationships with partners and technology vendors in relevant categories
- For the most important categories build a working relationship with the partners’ product teams
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and (potential) external partners
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
- 2+ years of experience in product analyst or business analyst role
- 2+ years of experience in strategy and/or Project Management at leading or startup tech/media company and/or strategy consulting
- Quantitative, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills combined with business acumen
- Strong interest in the Talent Acquisition technology industry
- An ability to communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical parties, internally and externally
- Bachelors / Masters in computer science, engineering, math, statistics, economics, finance or other quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience
- Ability to draw conclusions from the available data and translate them to real business solutions
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Working at SmartRecruiters
At SmartRecruiters, we pride ourselves on a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, deeply rooted in our core values: CEO of your job, As One, Impact, and Smarter. Our commitment to bei
TeaserFrom Our Leaders
Welcome back to awards season at SmartRecruiters! As we embark on this next chapter, we're excited to continue recognition in the Comparably awards. Looking back at our journey, it's inspir
At SmartRecruiters, our dedication to continuous improvement is deeply rooted in our #smarter value. We put a lot of focus on our listening strategies and employee feedback to identify where we s
“Career progression is no longer only linear, and traditional career paths and ladders are now far less common than they were even a decade ago. Instead of emphasizing promotions, job titles and
At SmartRecruiters, we believe in "hiring without boundaries." Our vision is simple: make hiring easy, transparent, and efficient. We also believe in creating a people-first workplace, with our compan
TeaserDiversity & Inclusion
At SmartRecruiters, we’re on a mission to make our workplace the best it can be, and that includes ensuring we are an open, inclusive and diverse employer. We’re enjoying celebrating Pride because it’
As a Strategic People Partner at SmartRecruiters, I spend a majority of my time enabling people managers and their teams to be the most effective they can be. If we want people who are inspired and re
TeaserFrom Our Leaders
Every year, millions of people across the globe are faced with some element of mental illness. It affects individuals, families, communities and organizations, and it is estimated that workplace stres
When companies talk about their mission and values, it can be difficult to tell if they’re just well-intentioned words or if they actually resonate with their customers and employees. At SmartRecrui
Jobs you have shown an interest in