Sales Development Team Lead - EMEA
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We are currently looking for a Sales Development Team Lead to lead the Sales Development team. In this role, you will report directly to the head of Global Business Development and will be responsible for building and scaling up our EMEA Sales Development team hiring, developing, training, mentoring, coaching, and motivating high-performing professionals all while ensuring that we continue to hit our pipeline generation targets quarter over quarter. You will be responsible for the daily management of the EMEA based SDRs while also prospecting and building pipeline for the sales organization.
What you’ll deliver:
- Take charge of driving our top-of-funnel sales pipeline for companies consisting of 2,000 people or more. You will own discovering, qualifying, and nurturing new business leads using cold calling and email/ social media/ marketing campaigns as well as ensuring your team is also executing on these
- Seek out leads, map strategic accounts, and build creative/ comprehensive account strategies through calls, emails and other tools
- Exude passion about learning all there is to know about sales: our industry, our client, our target buyer, to learn the history of the industry, our target buyer, best practices for qualifying prospective clients, and more
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools (Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Vidyard) and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to drive strategic prospecting activities for team
- Collaborate to accelerate the sales cycle, and be a true partner to our Account Executives in order to close more deals
- Professionally and powerfully represent the SmartRecruiters mission, brand, and values during every prospect and team interaction
- Commit to improving our SDR team every day. As a member of our management team, you will have access to continued coaching and support as you grow professionally
- Monitor employee performance against goals/objectives and provide real-time feedback and coaching
- Train new employees in accordance with department procedures and guidelines
- Identify employee improvement opportunities by monitoring call recordings and sharing feedback
- Deliver and analyze results and information that is delivered in a way that is easily consumed via reports, reporting tools and dashboards
- Align with marketing and other departments to execute on company wide initiatives and go to market campaigns
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
SmartRecruiters recently acquired Attrax, the market leading careers site system. Find out more here: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/news/smartrecruiters-announces-acquisition-of-career-sites-leader-attrax/
- 2 plus years prior team leadership experience leading a highly functional team with aggressive targets OR 2+ years in a business development role
- Prior management experience working with entry level employees starting their career anxious for career development and progression
- Strong presentation skills
- Motivated by targets and fast paced environments
- Ready to roll up their sleeves - we hire people who are ready to hustle, work with everyone, and get the job done
- Are intrinsically motivated by seeing others succeed more so than oneself
- Very strong written, oral and social communication skills
- A keen sense of ownership, drive and execution
- Strong leadership and relationship building skills in a highly dynamic and fluid working environment; including cross-team collaboration, clear communications and the ability to influence without direct control over product and sales
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Working at SmartRecruiters
At SmartRecruiters, we believe in "hiring without boundaries." Our vision is simple: make hiring easy, transparent, and efficient. We also believe in creating a people-first workplace, with our compan
TeaserDiversity & Inclusion
At SmartRecruiters, we’re on a mission to make our workplace the best it can be, and that includes ensuring we are an open, inclusive and diverse employer. We’re enjoying celebrating Pride because it’
As a Strategic People Partner at SmartRecruiters, I spend a majority of my time enabling people managers and their teams to be the most effective they can be. If we want people who are inspired and re
TeaserFrom Our Leaders
Every year, millions of people across the globe are faced with some element of mental illness. It affects individuals, families, communities and organizations, and it is estimated that workplace stres
When companies talk about their mission and values, it can be difficult to tell if they’re just well-intentioned words or if they actually resonate with their customers and employees. At SmartRecrui
Ten years in tech feels like an eternity, but I joined SmartRecruiters in April 2012 and haven’t looked back. I was engineer number seven at the company, and we were just setting up an office in Kra
Jobs you have shown an interest in